Leading Business Litigation and Transaction Law Firm
Zelda A. Zarco
Zelda Auslander Zarco was born and raised in Miami Beach, Florida a few short years after her family emigrated from Cuba to flee communism. After graduating from Florida State University and working several years in commercial real estate leasing, she moved to live with her new husband in Amsterdam, followed by Austin, Texas and Singapore as well. After living 24 years away from home and traveling extensively, as well as raising 2 children, Zelda returned to Miami to be near family and work to assist her brother and founding partner, Robert Zarco.
As Director of Marketing and Special Projects, Zelda brings a very broad and diverse background with unique experiences and education to her work for the firm since 2015.
Current Employment Position
- Director of Marketing and Special Projects
- Dual Master of Arts, Marketing and International Business, Webster University, Leiden, Netherlands, 1993, 4.0GPA
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, Florida State University, 1987
Civic & Community Distinctions
- Student Body President, Florida State University, 1986-87
- City Councilperson & Mayer Pro Tem, City of Bee Cave, Texas, 2001-08, 2012-2013
Insurance Agent, Florida Licensed
- Property & Casualty
- Life & Health
- Asian Civilization Museum, Singapore