Margareth Guedes was born and raised in Brazil, where she graduated from Law School and worked as a Civil Trial Lawyer for almost 10 years. As a law student, she clerked with the Appellate Court in Brazil, and worked as an Appellate Judge’s Assistant. Following law school, Mrs. Guedes practiced business law, labor law and civil litigation at one of the most successful law firms in Brazil, while also working as a Court’s Mediator for almost 7 years, where she gained valuable experience helping numerous cases settle.
Mrs. Guedes then moved to the United States in 2011 and pursued her legal carrier at Nova Southeastern University where she received her Juris Doctor in 2021.
Margareth joined Zarco Einhorn Salkowski, P.A. in 2017 as an Executive Legal Assistant to founding partner Robert Zarco, and in 2021 she transitioned to a law clerk position while attending law school. Mrs. Guedes became an associate at the Firm in September 2022 after becoming a member of the Florida Bar.
Mrs. Guedes is fluent in Portuguese and Spanish, in addition to English.
Current Employment Position
• Civil Litigation
• Complex Commercial Litigation
• Transactional Work
• Universidade Para o Desenvolvimento do Estado e Regiao do Pantanal – UNIDERP, Brazil
• Juris Doctor
• Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
• Juris Doctor
• Honors: Dean’s List Scholar
• Honors: Alumni Scholarship
• Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil, Sectional de Mato Grosso do Sul