Leading Business Litigation and Transaction Law Firm
Cecilia Hernandez received her Bachelor of Accounting from Florida International University in May 2017. Upon graduation, Ms. Hernandez attended the University of Miami School of Law where she graduated cum laude in May 2020.
During law school, Ms. Hernandez interned for the Honorable John K. Olson in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida where she gained valuable insight on the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and the federal court system. Ms. Hernandez was also a member of the University of Miami Business Law Review, the International Moot Court Program, and received Honors distinctions in Legal Communications & Research II, Advanced Appellate Advocacy, and Introduction to the Deal.
Ms. Hernandez joined Zarco, Einhorn, Salkowski & Brito, P.A. in in May 2019 as a law clerk and continued working with the firm throughout her time in law school. She became an associate in the Fall of 2020 after becoming a member of the Florida Bar.
Ms. Hernandez is fluent in Spanish.
- University of Miami School Law, Miami, Florida
- J.D. - 2020
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- Honors: Dean’s Academic Excellence Award for Legal Communications & Research II, CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Advanced Appellate Advocacy, CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Introduction to the Deal
- Honors: International Moot Court Program, Member
- Honors: University of Miami Business Law Review, Member
- Florida International University, Miami, Florida
- Bachelor's Degree
- Honors: Academic Excellence Scholarship, Florida Medallion Scholarship
- Honors: Dean’s List Spring 2015 & Fall 2016
- Major: Accounting
- Supreme Court of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida