Mr. Beda earned his undergraduate degree from Yeshiva University where he majored in Political Science and played Division III NCAA Men's Basketball.
After earning his degree, Mr. Beda attended George Washington University Law School. During his time in Washington D.C, he clerked for the Department of Justice and for the Office of the Attorney General for the District of Columbia. Mr. Beda graduated law school in 2017 with High Honors and received the Thurgood Marshall Scholar distinction.
After law school, Mr. Beda was a prosecutor at the State Attorney's Office for the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit where he gained extensive litigation experience prosecuting felonies from inception through verdict as first-chair trial attorney.
In April of 2021, Mr. Beda joined Zarco Einhorn Salkowski, P.A. His practice focuses on commercial and franchise litigation. Prior to joining the firm, he was an associate at a prominent defense firm, practicing both state and federal civil litigation.
Current Employment Position
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Franchise Law
- Civil Litigation
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America – Since 2024 "Ones To Watch" in Commercial Litigation and Corporate Law
- George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 2017
- Honors: Graduated with High Honors and Thurgood Marshall Scholar
- Yeshiva University
- B.S. - 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan