Charitable Donations and Giving Back
Collectively and individually, our firm and its staff has a long history of ‘giving back’ to the community in a variety of ways.
Just some of the examples include:
- Mentoring and inspiring young girls attending at-risk schools in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties
- The Embrace Girls Foundation
- Raising awareness and funds in support of elderly survivors of The Holocaust during WW2 via the Jewish Community Services of South Florida (JCS)
- Doing Pro-Bono work for a variety of persons and organizations in need, as well as for the community, such as the Miami Dade County ‘Put Something Back’ Program, and Dade Legal Aid Guardian Ad Litem (GAL) cases as a court-appointed advocate protecting the rights of minor children in parental custody disputes for lower income families
- Appointments to Board of Directors and donations to non-for-profit organizations such as Jackson Memorial Hospital Public Health Trust, University of Maryland Board of Trustees, and Temple Menorah
- Committee appointments and/or donations to the Greater Miami Jewish Federation, AIPAC and the City of Miami Beach Budget Advisory Committee
- Donating funds to many more organizations and individuals, including sponsoring educational pursuits for those persons in need and with a promising future to expand opportunities for themselves and their families
- Sponsoring conferences, hosting board meetings, authoring articles and publications, and engaging in many speaking engagements for professional organizations in the legal field and franchise industry such as CFA, AAFD, ABA, and IFA
- Coaching the Trial Law Team and Moot Court Board at the University of Miami
- Supporting organizations that inspire community spirit and comradery by purchasing tickets and a suite from the Miami Dolphins, F1 Miami Grand Prix, and the Miami Open Tennis Tournament.
Zarco Einhorn Salkowski, P.A. are Sponsors at the 14th Annual Heart of Giving Celebration Benefitting the Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc.
Our firm is especially proud to support the awesome work of the Legal Services of Greater Miami, a non-profit law firm that “advocates to remove legal barriers to economic prosperity and to achieve a more just and equitable community.”
We believe in equal opportunity for access and justice, regardless of affordability, color, race, ethnicity, religion, education, sexual orientation, and more. Everyone deserves a chance to succeed on a fair playing field. We support that mission today and every day.
Thank you to the staff and fellow supporters of the Legal Services of Greater Miami!
Corporate Run Community Event
Our Zarco Law family was so happy to participate in the 2023 5K Lexus Corporate Run in downtown Miami, promoting fitness, wellness, and a healthy lifestyle. In fact, our firm’s personal trainer Morgan Shapiro of Morganic Lifestyle led our warm-up exercises and joined us in the race.
We had so much fun! With this year’s motto “SEE YOU LATER LITIGATOR”, our Team at Zarco Einhorn Salkowski PA joined over 14,000 race participants and nearly 550 companies in the race produced by TeamFootWorks with their Charity partner The United Way.
Senior Attorney Michael Braunstein and Tara Faenza Esq., coaches of the University of Miami School of Law Trial Team led a team of students to the semi-finals at the Chester Bedell Memorial Mock Trial Competition in Orlando, Florida last weekend. Congratulations and Thank You for Giving Back!
Zarco Einhorn Salkowski, P.A. and Robert Zarco are proud to support the mission of The Embrace Girls Foundation, Inc. with empowering exposure, experiences, and investment in the future of these young smart and beautiful ladies. Please join us in Giving Back by developing the leaders of tomorrow!
“What a great blessing it has been to meet and learn from these young amazing ladies, first at their school and then at my home. The privilege is mine, my family’s, and my law firm’s.” We invite you to help make an important difference and learn more at their website (https://www.embracegirlpower.org/),” says Robert Zarco.
The Embrace Girls Foundation posted this on social media:
“EXPERIENCES AND EXPOSURE MATTER…IT JUST DOES!
We’re recapping our amazing year all week showcasing special moments, empowering experiences and the powerful impact of our mission.
Join our Legal Eagle Guru, ROBERT ZARCO, President and Founding Partner of Zarco Einhorn Salkowski, P.A., in supporting The Embrace Girls Foundation’s educational, social, emotional and life skills programs. Your investment powers their future.
FOLLOW AND SHARE THEIR AMAZING EXPERIENCES AND GROWTH HERE:
Giving Back: Robert Zarco Cooks for The Embrace Girls Foundation at his Home
Robert Zarco welcomed The Embrace Girls Foundation, Inc. to his waterfront home on Miami Beach to cook them a Benihana Teppanyaki lunch, while holding “Food Court” for them as only a lawyer can do, by discussing topics such as the Importance of Education, Setting Goals, Discipline, Self Respect, Respecting Others, Integrity, Family, Career, Giving Back, and Always Doing the Right Thing!
Embrace brought 21 girls, from over 250 so far in their exceptional program, and several Board Members and Staff for a beautiful and fulfilling afternoon together!
Thank you to South Florida Radio Personalities Julie Guy and Tamara G from the Lite FM 101.5 Morning Show for coming to Robert Zarco’s home in support of The Embrace Girls Foundation, Inc.
Supporting Breast Cancer Awareness
Zarco Einhorn Salkowski, P.A. attended and supported a C-Note Dinner in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The special event held at Call Me Cuban by Yuca restaurant in the Cardozo Hotel had delicious food in a beautiful ambiance for a great cause, bringing together women and supporters of women to renowned Ocean Drive in South Miami Beach.
Event proceeds benefited the American Cancer Society via Team Miami Beach’s 2022 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer campaign. Our firm’s CFO Edicsa Perez-Feliz was a featured Guest Speaker.
Local Artists, Bibi Andrade, Paula Turk, Sid Daniels and David Sexton created beautiful Art from busts for a silent auction. The event also featured a special musical performance by Jazmin Sabyna.
Robert Zarco Gives Back and Hosts Embrace Girls Foundation Members for Lunch
Inspiring Article and Video in Haute Living Magazine about Giving Back when Robert Zarco hosted The Embrace Girls Foundation, Inc. for lunch at his home.
Learn more about the power of investing in our future youth to inspire great leaders at www.embracegirlpower.org.
Attorney Robert Zarco hosts Holocaust Survivors at his home
Attorney Robert Zarco opens his home to Jewish Community Services of South Florida (JCS) and invites panelists to share their Holocaust experiences and keep their important stories alive. The event raised awareness and funds for those elderly survivors with financial needs.