Charitable Donations and Giving Back
Collectively and individually, our firm and its staff has a long history of ‘giving back’ to the community in a variety of ways.
Just some of the examples include:
- Mentoring and inspiring young girls attending at-risk schools in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties
- The Embrace Girls Foundation
- Raising awareness and funds in support of elderly survivors of The Holocaust during WW2 via the Jewish Community Services of South Florida (JCS)
- Doing Pro-Bono work for a variety of persons and organizations in need, as well as for the community, such as the Miami Dade County ‘Put Something Back’ Program, and Dade Legal Aid Guardian Ad Litem (GAL) cases as a court-appointed advocate protecting the rights of minor children in parental custody disputes for lower income families
- Appointments to Board of Directors and donations to non-for-profit organizations such as Jackson Memorial Hospital Public Health Trust, University of Maryland Board of Trustees, and Temple Menorah
- Committee appointments and/or donations to the Greater Miami Jewish Federation, AIPAC and the City of Miami Beach Budget Advisory Committee
- Donating funds to many more organizations and individuals, including sponsoring educational pursuits for those persons in need and with a promising future to expand opportunities for themselves and their families
- Sponsoring conferences, hosting board meetings, authoring articles and publications, and engaging in many speaking engagements for professional organizations in the legal field and franchise industry such as CFA, AAFD, ABA, and IFA
- Coaching the Trial Law Team and Moot Court Board at the University of Miami
- Supporting organizations that inspire community spirit and comradery by purchasing tickets and a suite from the Miami Dolphins, F1 Miami Grand Prix, and the Miami Open Tennis Tournament.
Giving Back: Robert Zarco Cooks for The Embrace Girls Foundation at his Home
Robert Zarco welcomed The Embrace Girls Foundation, Inc. to his waterfront home on Miami Beach to cook them a Benihana Teppanyaki lunch, while holding “Food Court” for them as only a lawyer can do, by discussing topics such as the Importance of Education, Setting Goals, Discipline, Self Respect, Respecting Others, Integrity, Family, Career, Giving Back, and Always Doing the Right Thing!
Embrace brought 21 girls, from over 250 so far in their exceptional program, and several Board Members and Staff for a beautiful and fulfilling afternoon together!
Thank you to South Florida Radio Personalities Julie Guy and Tamara G from the Lite FM 101.5 Morning Show for coming to Robert Zarco’s home in support of The Embrace Girls Foundation, Inc.