Legal Representation For Franchise, Licensing & Distribution Law
Our firm Zarco Einhorn Salkowski & Brito, P.A., has established a stellar reputation as one of the nation’s few leading law firms dedicated to representing the rights and interests of franchisees. We understand that franchisees’ legal concerns can be especially complex, and managing those legal concerns can be key to maintaining a franchise’s success. From our office in Miami, our very experienced attorneys serve the needs of clients nationwide and overseas.
For Businesses With A Wide Range Of Legal Needs
We provide services to commercial clients with a variety of legal resolution business disputes and transactions. Our extensive experience includes:
- Becoming a franchisee and evaluating a franchise opportunity
- Structuring a new franchise, including partnership, shareholder and operating agreements
- Reviewing franchise disclosure documents (FDD’s)
- Leases, confidentiality agreements, construction agreements and other ancillary agreements
- Renewing existing franchise agreements
- Franchise sales and transfers and system exit strategies
- Contract enforcement and termination issues and disputes
- Setting up franchisee associations
- Insurance matters, including Business Interruption and Loss of Income
- Litigation, arbitration and mediation of franchise disputes
We counsel our franchisee clients on all aspects of franchising, licensing and distribution law. Our vast knowledge of over 30 years in business and exceptional experience allow us to give franchisees creative, yet practical advice and realistic solutions for every business challenge. Also, we are aggressive and strategic courtroom advocates with significant achieved victories for franchisees in litigation, arbitration and mediation.
For more information, we have collected frequently asked questions about franchising.
Connect With Us For Your Franchise Law Needs
Whether you are preparing the legal documentation or facing a commercial dispute, we are prepared to defend your business and livelihood now, and prepare it for a secure financial future and strong operational foundation. Contact our Miami office online or call us at 800-299-4929 or 305-374-5418.
“Zarco kept a packed-room audience of 220 Hawaii Automobile Dealer Association (HADA) members and guests spellbound for his one-and-a-half-hour remarks on franchise law. ‘He spoke in terms everyone could understand,’ said Sky Stewar, guest of husband Tom Stewart, who works with a HADA associate member firm. ‘He brought 36 pages of law to life,’ and another in the audience – a TV station manager and a HADA associate member… How was he able to hold a big diverse audience like that for nearly two hours? The answer was in his ability to simplify complex legal matters so that people are able to easily understand all of their rights under Hawaii’s laws.”
Review of Robert Zarco’s remarks to the HADA, 2014