Prevent Disputes When Possible – Litigate Only When Necessary
At Zarco Einhorn Salkowski & Brito, P.A., our real estate litigation practice is available to handle all aspects of commercial real estate lawsuits. We also stand ready to address any real estate dispute that may arise with proactive and practical solutions. Our attorneys provide business-minded, zealous representation in a broad array of real estate disputes.
We regularly handle complex subjects including:
- Commercial landlord-tenant litigation, including retail, office and industrial properties
- Condominium association representation against neighboring developments and municipalities
- Representation of commercial real estate buyers and sellers enforcing contract rights
- Land-use challenges and litigation with respect to zoning, quasi-judicial administrative hearings, and historic and landmark property rights
- Alternative dispute resolution such as negotiation, mediation and arbitration
With a team of lawyers, support staff and a war chest of resources at our disposal, we can offer a comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach. This goes a long way toward accomplishing the needs and objectives of our clients.
Serving Clients In Florida, The U.S. And Around The World
Our law firm and our commercial litigation attorneys have long-standing ties to the South Florida legal and real estate community. After decades of practice, we have built strong relationships with the state’s leading brokers, lenders, investment bankers and consultants. We also bring this aggressive, multidisciplinary approach to our clients throughout the United States and the world. Indeed, Zarco Einhorn Salkowski & Brito, P.A., has earned global acclaim as a tough, reputable litigation firm.
Helping Franchisees With Commercial Real Estate Problems
Running a franchise is complicated enough without a lease dispute or another difficulty. As a leading franchise law firm, we work with franchisees in several industries to resolve and, if necessary, bring action pertaining to commercial real estate. Our firm has helped clients triumph against some of the most powerful franchisors in the world.
Discuss Solutions In A Free Consultation
Work with reputable litigators with extensive experience. Call our skilled attorneys at 800-299-4929 or 305-374-5418 to schedule a no-cost consultation. You can also contact a lawyer from our team online.