Leading Business Transaction & Litigation Law Firm
Michael D. Braunstein
Michael D. Braunstein received his Bachelors of Science in Business Administration from the University of Miami in May 2014. Upon graduation, Mr. Braunstein attended the University of Miami School of Law where he graduated magna cum laude in 2017. During law school, Mr. Braunstein received Honors distinctions in Litigation Skills I, Litigation Skills II, and Alternate Dispute Resolution and received the Excellence Award in Professional Responsibility.
Mr. Braunstein was the Captain of the Trial Team, and received recognition as a top student advocate in several competitions. Mr. Braunstein was also a member of the Charles C. Papy Moot Court Board, during which time he served as a member of the Presidential Advisory Board and received recognition and awards as the Best Oralist. Mr. Braunstein was also the Senior Articles Editor of the University of Miami Race and Social Justice Law Review, on which he received the Best Student Casenote Award and had his student article published in the journal.
Mr. Braunstein joined Zarco, Einhorn, Salkowski & Brito, P.A. in June 2015 as a law clerk and continued working with the firm throughout his time in law school. Mr. Braunstein became an associate in September 2017.
Current Employment Position
- Franchise Law
- University of Miami School Law, Miami, Florida
- J.D. - 2017
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Litigation Skills I, Litigation Skills II, and Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Honors: Excellence Award in Professional Responsibility
- Honors: Charles C. Papy Moot Court Board, Member
- Honors: Presidential Advisory Board, Member
- Honors: Best Oralist. Mr. Braunstein
- Honors: Best Student Casenote Award
- University of Miami
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - 2014
- Supreme Court of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania